9/2/08

Trading Chronicles : jklean

At the begginning of the summer, I decided to brighten up my summer a little by doing some trades with some fellow Etsy sellers. It is such a fun way to discover new shops and get great stuff! As a result, I've been in contact with some amazing, talented artists.

I was amazed at all the yummy-ness jklean packs into all of their products. They smell so good and so fresh, it's wonderful. I also have to say that their packaging is one of the most well designed, professional and crisp I have seen around Etsy. A "journey of scentual discovery", for sure!


Here are some other tentalizing products from jklean's shop.






KLEAN Sugar Body Polish-Tangy Watermelon



KLEAN Perfume Oil Roll-On





KLEAN Whipped Shea Body Butter-Devil Made Me Do It (Chocolate)

No comments: