3/22/09

Trading Chronicle : janeymacpress

I just love trading with some fellow Etsy sellers. It is such a fun way to discover new shops and get great stuff! I've discovered some amazing artists that have since been featured in my "Trading Chronicles" series. That is how I came accross janeymacpress' shop, packed with gorgeous vinyl wall art.
I got this amazing chandelier decal, sooooooo chic!

I have great plans for this chandelier... stay tuned!

Here are some other great decals from janymacpress' Etsy shop

Vinyl Wall Art - Peacock

Vinyl Wall Art - Motif - Fleur de Lis 2

Vinyl Wall Art - Cherry Blossom - with Bird

1 comment:

LilithEvy said...

Merci pour les découvertes et en passant, si tu as envie de jouer à la tag, je t'ai taggé sur mon blog! Fais-moi signe si tu décides de jouer :o)