7/11/08

Flowery Summer Earrings

For me, the perfect summer earrings have to be really simple, yet elegant. They have to have just the right amount of sparkle and color to make any summer outfit bloom. And Etsy is full of beautiful flowery summer earrings. I wish I could buy them all and have a beautiful bouquet of summer earrings!





Peach Pink Faceted Fruit Earrings by ShySiren



FORGET ME NOTS-Textile Fabric/Paper-Earrings by kangas


Beaded Beads Flowers in Purple by enchantedbeads

Tropical Bouquet Earrings by yukorange


Blue Ice - Earrings by smilingsoul2

6 comments:

Enchanted Beads said...

What a beautiful collection of earrings! Thank you for including my
"Beaded Beads Flowers in Purple".
ileana

retrothreads said...

Lovely earrings ! Love the beaded beads.

Melody Marie Murray said...

Beautiful! I really love the beaded beads flowers!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

cool earrings.

Nancy said...

great earring selections.

Anna said...

Gorgeous earrings!