7/23/08

Trading Chronicles : teepetals

A few weeks ago, I've decided to brighten up my summer a little by doing some trades with some fellow Etsy sellers. It is such a fun way to discover new shops and get great stuff! As a result, I've been in contact with some amazing, talented artists.

Teepetals is one of them for sure! Her use of gorgeous, colorful fabrics for wallets, pouches and clutches is awesome.
In this very fun swap I got a really fun Sushi print pouch. I just looooooove it! But I do have to say that I might have to give it up to give as a gift to a pregnant friend who is craving sushi these days but can't have any....

Here are some other beautiful pieces from teepetals' shop.


New Lime Green Lotus Poof Zipper Pouch--Amy butler lotus fabrics


Sunny Side Baby Bucket Zippy Pouch

No comments: