8/21/08

Trading Chronicles : indulgentcreations

At the begginning of the summer, I decided to brighten up my summer a little by doing some trades with some fellow Etsy sellers. It is such a fun way to discover new shops and get great stuff! As a result, I've been in contact with some amazing, talented artists.

I was thrilled when indulgentcreations contacted me with promises of beautiful smells and lathering soaps. I particularly enjoy the fresh minty smell and skin-smoothing texture of the Mint and Herbs Spa Salt Bar. Soooooooooooo energizing!





Here are some other yummy soap treats from indulgentcreations' shop.


Plumeria CP Spa Salt Bars



CP Soap and Soap Dish Gift Set

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow, awesome ! The salt bar looks really nice =O I will try sea salt soap soon, it seems good !

Did you contact the seller for a trade personally ou tu as juste fait un "appel a tous" pour savoir qui etait interesse ?